The Northern Nano Lab Alliance (NNLA)
is a regional network of university fabrication facilities.
Our mission is help each member improve their support of academic research in applied nanotechnology.
Current NNLA Members include:
- The University of Minnesota
- Michigan Technological University
- Rose Hulman Institute of Technology
- The University of Iowa
- South Dakota State University
- Iowa State University
- University of Colorado Boulder
- North Dakota State University
- Minnesota State University-Mankato
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
Interested in joining the NNLA? Contact Dr. Greg Cibuzar at firstname.lastname@example.org.